Large trees provide shade and add beauty to your property. Additionally, good and healthy trees improve the curb appeal of your property. Your trees deserve optimum care and attention to keep them healthy.
Trimming Vs. Pruning
Trimming and Pruning are usually confused to mean the same. Both terms are used interchangeably but there is quite a difference.
Trimming involves cutting back overgrown branches or plants.
Pruning on the other hand involves removing loose, infected and dead fruits, branches and stems from a plant.
Benefits Of Tree Trimming And Pruning
- Tree trimming and pruning is a long-term investment into the overall look, safety of your property and health of your tree.
- Pruning your trees late in the winter increases fruit production in spring and summer.
- Pruning improves the overall health of trees. The removal of diseased and infected branches will remove the risk of spreading and infecting the rest of the tree.
- Weak, dead or decayed branches can be blown off by harsh wind and this can cause property or car damage or worse, put your family in danger. Overgrown branches can also grow into electricity cable, which can lead to fatal events..
- When you fail to prune or trim your trees regularly, the appearance of your landscape is affected. Trimming enhances the tree’s natural shape.
- Trimming and pruning a young tree will benefit the tree’s structure in the long run. It is more likely to have a healthier formation and reduce the need for a future corrective pruning.
- To give your trees the best possible care and ensure strong and beautiful trees for years to come, you should hire a certified local arborist for the job.
Want to schedule an appointment with an arborist in Sylvester?
If you want the best tree service experts in Sylvester then you simply should give the guys at Green Acre Tree Services a shot. They specialize in tree removal, tree trimming and pruning, stump grinding, land clearing, forestry mulching, and emergency tree service.
Their arborists are ISA certified and professionally trained. They offer competitive pricing. They have the latest equipment and deliver excellent tree care services guaranteed to meet your expectations.
You can book a FREE consultation with a tree care expert at Green Acre Tree Services today, visit their official website or call (229) 881-2538.
Distribution Links +